Archive for May, 2009:
You’ve got a service or appliance to handle your email security and you’ve got anti-virus software on the desktops. So, how are you still getting infested?
- 85% of all malware infestations now come from web browsing, web email and web applications.
- 49% of companies allow unlimited access to social networking sites yet, social-networking sites do not monitor content for the hosting of malware.
- Two-thirds of organizations are using at least one Web 2.0 application, yet also see these applications as a serious privacy concern.
- Approximately 87% of SMBs have employees who use laptops for work. Studies show that 11% of mobile users also use their laptop to download porn, 4% download music and 20% play games.
- Between the first quarter of 2005 and the end of 2007, Web-borne malware grew 540%. (Gartner, 2007)
- 5% of heavily trafficked web sites have some sort of threat associated with them (IDC, 2008)
Ready to evaluate an guaranteed SaaS solution? Just call us at 770-603-0300.
Need more information? Go to our web page or keep on reading.